- 3 1/2 oz(100 g) pink or blue rolled fondant
- Icing (confectioners) sugar for dusting
- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
- Knead fondant to soften. Roll out thinly on a board lightly sprinkled with icing sugar. Cut out 32 small circles and 4 strips 7” x 1/4“ (18 cm x 5 mm).
- Cut strips into 2 (3”/7.5 cm) and 1 (1”/2.5 cm) pieces. Place one of the longer pieces across center of cupcake. Use the remaining long and short strip to make a bow. Place on top of the center strip.
- Arrange 8 polka dots on each cake.
- If you’re not sure, use yellow or pale green fondant.
- Rolled fondant is available in bulk stores and cake decorating supply stores.
- Double or triple the recipe as needed.