- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Vanilla Cupcakes
- 2 tbsp (30mL) coarse colored sugar (white, blue, purple, green, red)
- colorful candies to decorate (string licorice, M&M's, silver balls, mints)
- 4 gumdrops
- 6" (15 cm) red or green string licorice
- Dip top of cupcakes in sugar, pressing to flatten slightly.
- Decorate attractively using candies to create tree ornaments.
- Poke 2 holes in top of each gumdrop using a skewer or toothpick.
- Cut licorice into 4 (1 1/2" /3.5 cm) pieces. Press ends of licorice into holes in gumdrops to form a loop.
- Press 1 gumdrop into top edge of each cupcake to resemble the ornament hanger.
- Use your favorite colored sugars and colorful candies. Each one can be unique.