- 2/3 cup (150 mL) chocolate candy melts for coating (Merkens)
- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes
- 4 tsp (20 mL) toffee bits
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt candy melts in microwave or double boiler, stirring until smooth.
- Dip top of cupcakes into chocolate to cover the frosting.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits, using 1 tsp(5 mL) for each cupcake.
- For other hi-hat treats try Red Velvet or Triple Chocolate Cupcakes.
- Try colorful sprinkles in place of the toffee bits or leave plain.