- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Coconut Cream Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted coconut
- 2 kiwi slices, halved
- 1 slice orange, quartered
- 4 strawberries
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 4 straws
- Choose your favorite small cocktail glasses. Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut in the bottom of each glass.
- Place 1 cupcake on top. Sprinkle remaining coconut on top.
- Prepare 4 (8”/20 cm) skewers using the kiwi, orange and strawberries pushing the fruits to the top of the skewers. Insert into glass through cupcakes.
- Garnish with a cherry and insert a straw.
- Try other fruits for the skewers. Grapes and pineapple work well.