- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe™ Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coarse white sugar
- 2 large marshmallows
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coarse colored sugar
- 6" (15 cm) red or green string licorice
- 12 mini M & M’s
- 24 chocolate decorettes (vermicelli)
- Dip tops of cupcakes in white sugar to coat evenly.
- Cut each marshmallow crosswise into 4 slices. Press 1 side of cut edge into colored sugar and insert into cupcake frosting for the ears.
- Add 2 M & M’s for eyes and 1 for a nose.
- Insert 3 chocolate decorettes on each side of the nose for whiskers.
- Replace M & M’s with small round fruit candies.