- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Coconut Cream Cupcakes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) green sprinkles
- 4 chocolate covered almonds
- 1 tube white decorating icing with small round tip
- 1 roll chewy fruit snacks (fruit by the foot)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) colored candy star decorations
- 4 6”/15 cm) lollipop sticks
- Dip tops of cupcakes in green sprinkles to coat, pressing to flatten slightly.
- For the footballs, pipe laces on the almonds with the white icing.
- Cut 4 (4”/10 cm) pieces of fruit roll. Wrap around top of lollipop stick and trim end to resemble a flag.
- Decorate top of cupcakes with a football, a flag and some candy stars.
- Replace sprinkles with green sugar or toasted coconut.