- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Lemon Cupcakes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coarse yellow sugar
- 4 gummy worms
- 8 pearl candy pieces
- 20 silver decos
- 8 yogurt pretzel twists
- 4 tsp (20 mL) coarse colored sugar
- Remove about 1 tsp (5 mL) frosting from top of each cupcake. Set aside.
- Dip tops of cupcakes in yellow sugar to coat, pressing slightly to flatten.
- Spread some of the reserved frosting on each gummy worm to coat. Arrange 2 pearl candies on one end for eyes and 5 silver decos down lower end of gummy worm. Place in center of cupcakes.
- Brush yogurt pretzel twists lightly with water using a small paint brush. Sprinkle with colored sugar. Place one on each side of gummy worms for the wings.
- Pretzel sticks also work well for the bodies in place of the gummy worms.