- 4 Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe Vanilla Cupcakes
- Curling ribbon
- 4 (4”/10 cm) lollipop sticks
- 4 large gum drops
- Assorted candies (mini jelly beans, Smarties, flower candies)
- Pink or blue frosting, optional
- Tie a ribbon bow on center of lollipop sticks. Add a gum drop to the end of each stick. With a toothpick poke a hole inside of each cupcake. Insert plain end of lollipop stick into the hole to form rattle handle.
- Decorate top of cupcakes attractively with your favorite candies and frosting to resemble baby rattles.
- To pipe the lines of colored frosting you can buy tubes of decorating frosting and tips or color white frosting and pipe through a piping bag with tip cut off to make a small hole.